Recipe by: Castiron Kate
Tasty and healthy cauliflower side dish seasoned with garlic and Parmesan cheese.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tsp thyme
- 3 tsp granulated garlic
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut cauliflower into florets. Place on baking sheet.
- Slice onion into half rings. Place on baking sheet.
- Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil and sprinkle with thyme, garlic, salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until tender.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake an additional 10 minutes.