Recipe by: Castiron Kate
Carmelized carrots drizzled with olive oil, and seasoned with salt and pepper.
- dozen large carrots
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp fresh dill or parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel and cut carrots into 1 1/2” chunks. (If carrots are thick cut them in half lengthwise before cutting the pieces.)
- Place carrots into large bowl and cover with the oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Spread in single layer on a cookie sheet and bake for 25 minutes or until the carrots are browned and tender.
- Garnish with dill or parsley. Enjoy.