Recipe by: Dominic Businaro
A large quantity of nachos perfect for large groups of people.
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cups salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 lb ground beef
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a 13x9 casserole pan evenly layer 1/2 the bag of tortilla chips on the bottom.
- Distribute 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese evenly over the tortilla chips.
- With a table spoon dollop 1/2 cup of salsa, sour cream, and avocado over the cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkly 1/2 lb of ground beef on top.
- With the remaining 1/2 bag of tortilla chips, evenly layer over ground beef. Repeat steps 3-5.
- Bake at 450 degrees F. for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.