Garlic Parmesan and Herb Bread
Recipe by: Dominic Businaro
Bread stuffed with garlic butter, parmesan cheese, chopped parsley and baked to perfection.
- 1 loaf unsliced bread
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 handful chopped parsley
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a small bowl combine unsalted butter, garlic, sea salt, parsley, and parmesan cheese. Fold ingredients together using a fork or your fingers.
- On a cutting board, take a loaf of quality unsliced bread and make vertical incisions about one inch apart. Don’t slice completely through the loaf. (Leave the bottom crust unsliced which will hold the loaf together while we stuff with our mixture.)
- With a butter knife, cram every bit of our mixture in between our incisions in the bread and on top.
- Wrap the loaf in foil and bake at 425 degrees F. for 20 minutes.
- Unwrap the top and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from oven, slice through the bottom crust of the loaf, and serve.