Flatbread Margherita Pizza
Recipe by: Dominic Businaro
Garlic flatbread topped with tomato, parsley, and Mozzarella drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 garlic flatbread
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium sliced tomato
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Brush top of flatbread with 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil. Bake directly on oven rack at 400 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. On a flat surface, evenly top flatbread with 3/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Then top with sliced tomatoes and season with a pinch of salt.
- Top with remaining mozzarella cheese and 1 cup of parsley.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil over top.
- Bake at 400 degrees on a cookie sheet for another 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.