Chicken and Rice Casserole
Recipe by: Dominic Businaro
Cheesy chicken casserole loaded with rice, beans, corn and salsa.
- 3 cubed chicken breast
- 2 cups uncooked white rice
- 15 oz cooked
- drained and rinsed black beans
- 2 cups thawed frozen corn kernels
- 15 oz salsa
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 sliced green onions
- Preheat the oven to 375 degress F.
- In a 9x13 casserole dish add chicken breasts, rice, black beans, corn, salsa, chicken broth, cayenne pepper and oregano. Fold together.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Place back in oven for 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Top with green onions and enjoy.