Recipe by: Castiron Kate
Sweet grape tomatoes, mozzarella balls, and basil leaves seasoned with extra virgin olive oil and Balsamic vinegar.
- 10 oz halved sweet grape tomatoes
- 8 oz mozzarella balls
- 20 small chopped basil leaves
- extra virgin olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Place sweet grape tomatoes on a serving platter in a single layer.
- Evenly distribute mozzarella balls between sweet grape tomatoes.
- Top with chopped basil leaves.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and Balsamic vinegar.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 24 hours.