Recipe by: Dominic Businaro
Fried and oven-baked chicken breasts basted with orange juice.
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 3 chicken breast
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- On a large plate mix together flour, celery salt, and nutmeg.
- In a large skillet over medium heat melt 3 tbsp butter.
- Dredge the chicken in the flour mixture and then transfer to skillet. Brown each side (approximately 3-4 minutes).
- Transfer chicken to baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine orange juice, soy sauce, and sugar. Pour over chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour at 350 degrees F. Baste every 15 minutes.