Breaded Pork Chops
Recipe by: Castiron Kate
Delicious authentic breaded pork shops -Costolette di Maiale Milanese.
- 8 medium pork chops
- 2 large beaten eggs
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup bread crumbs
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Trim the fat off the pork chops.
- Heat the oil and butter in a skillet.
- Beat the eggs, add the salt and pepper to the eggs.
- Mix Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs together on a separate plate.
- Dip each pork chop first in the egg mixture and then in the cheese/bread crumb mixture and place in heated skillet.
- Brown the chops on both sides over low heat. Transfer to oven proof dish.
- Bake in oven for 35 minutes until nicely browned, turning twice.