Recipe by: Dominic Businaro
Cheesy sausage filled cups made from Wonton wrappers.
- 1 lb ground Italian sausage
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup diced red pepper
- 14 oz Wonton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 350 degress F.
- In a medium saute pan brown the Italian sausage.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine Italian sausage, cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, Ranch dressing, black olives, and red pepper.
- Using a muffin pan push wonton wrappers into muffin cups and bake at 350 degress F. for 5 minutes.
- Remove muffin pan from oven and fill each cup with mixture. (About one large serving spoon.)
- Bake for another 10 minutes at 350 degress F. Remove to cooling rack. Enjoy.